In the previous article, I explained how to install embedded solar road stud
. Today, I will share with you how to install raised solar cat eyes road stud.
Raised solar road stud installation method A ( install the solar road stud with glue ) :
Material required: AB gule ( MIX AB Glue in a ratio of 4 to 1), brush, high visibility jackets & trousers, safety shose, gloves
1.Mark and clean the installation location with a brush, and ensure the installation location is dry.
2. Daub the glue evenly on the back of the solar cat eyes road stud. (Or daub the glue evenly on the pavement, covering an area slightly larger than the size if the solar cat eyes.)
3. Press the soalr road stud tightly in the installation position in the right direction. If the glue is too much, it must be cleaned up.
4. Remove the isolation facilities after solidification of solar cat eyes road stud at least for 4 hours.
Raised solar road stud installation method B ( install the solar road stud with screws ) :
Material required: Screw (with hexagon screw cap), markers, brush, electric drill, hammer, Hex socket, high visibility jackets & trousers, safety shose, gloves
1.Marking the installation position of the solar cat eyes road stud
with a marker, place the solar road stud at the installation position and mark the positions of the screw holes on the pavement with a marker. (Before installation, first install the screw with the screw cap on the solar road stud to mark the screw to expose the appropriate position on the ground. Be careful not to unscrew the screw cap in preparation for the second step.)
2. Remove the solar cat eyes, punch holes at the marked locations with an electric drill, remove debris, and use a hammer to fix the screws into the ground (the depth is to expose the hexagonal screw cap marked in the first step to the ground).
3. Use Hex socket to unscrew the screw cap, install the solar cat eyes road stud on the screw and tighten the screw.
4. The installation method on the other side is the same as the above three parts and can be carried out simultaneously.